CROFTGATEUSA's Tire Shine is unlike any product on the market. TIRE SHINE has a sophisticated blend of emollients and gloss agents to leave your tires with a long lasting, satin smooth finish.
TIRE SHINE is formulated with the highest quality ingredients by a team of scientists dedicated to producing quality products with the lowest environmental impact.To help protect the environment, and your tires, TIRE SHINE does not contain any petroleum solvents. Petroleum solvents can adversely affect the structure of the tire and leave a brown rather than dense black finish.
Before beginning you will need a couple of clean micro fiber towels folded over once or twice.
- Adjust trigger spray nozzle to apply an even coating of TIRE SHINE
- Spray an even coating onto tire surface.
- Spray onto rims (wheel) and wipe rims removing brake dust and other debris.
- Fold dirty micro fiber towel to clean or cleaner side and wipe one time over rubber tire to leave a matte shine.
- Continue step #2 and #3 until all rims and tires are clean and shined.
Produce A Wet Shine or Matte Look
Adjust trigger spray nozzle to apply even coating of TIRE SHINE to tire surface. Do not wipe in. Tire shine will dry clear. Spray each tire evenly and tha's it!
Adjust trigger spray nozzle to apply an even coating of Tire Shine, then using a clean micro fiber towel, wipe around entire tire one time.